“Hard choices, easy life. Easy choices, hard life.”Jerzy Gregorek
I hope I have been of some help and have it make some difference to understanding ‘The Pursuit of Happiness’ and the science behind it. Happiness increases feelings of well-being, confidence and belonging.
“Happiness is a choice. You can choose to be happy. – Valerie Bertinelli
Thank you! 💖
It’s February, the month when love is in the air. February 14th is St. Valentine’s Day and is a great month to celebrate friendship and love. February is the coldest month of the year, a perfect time to cuddle up with a loved one or get a little ‘me’ time this winter. February is a time to listen out for birds singing, connecting with nature and looking out for early spring flowers. A time for wellness and a time for wisdom, spend time every day reflecting on these.
- Take a photo of a flower
- Give the flower to someone you care about
- Tweet the flower, thinking about the meaning of the flower and why you have choosen this person with a hashtag #monthoflove
- Smile and thank a cashier at checkout
- Help a family member complete a chore
- Share an inspirational or encouraging quote on social media
- Donate canned food to foodbanks
- Walk through our neighborhood and pick up litter
Love these ideas ღ❤~ Enza
“Take a minute to sit in the cool autumn breeze. Read a book and sip some hot chai tea latte. Listen to the sounds of nature.”
There is plenty of lovely walks through nature @WindsorGreatPark, UK♡
“Just because symptoms aren’t physically there when looking at a person struggling does not mean they are not struggling internally,” Emily Torchiana
Stay Mentally Well this Winter ♡
This information is to help you cope if you are feeling anxious or just need someone to talk to. If you can’t find help from the above and like to listen to music check out the link here
Let Summer begin….surprise me!
Summer Background Design 2020